Survex 1.4.7 released

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Wed May 8 04:59:50 BST 2024

On Mon, Apr 08, 2024 at 12:43:00PM +1200, Olly Betts wrote:
> Survex 1.4.7 is now available:

I've updated the Ubuntu PPA which provides packages of recent Survex
versions to 1.4.7 (this one behind the latest Survex release, but
notably includes the improvements for working with data from Larry
Fish's Compass):

https://launchpad.net/~survex-devs/+archive/ubuntu/ppa/+packages

1.4.7 packages are available there for all Ubuntu versions still in
standard support (i.e. Ubuntu focal and newer).

I'm also intending to upload a backport for Debian bookworm soon, but
I need to set up a build environment for this first.