Two "Main" files with one survey "link" file

Wookey wookey at wookware.org
Sat May 2 17:47:02 BST 2020

On 2020-05-02 09:17 -0400, Richard Knapp wrote:
> (I am not sure I need to do this but curious if it could be done)
>
> I was wondering if I could do this:
> - one file with all the surveys linked together (with all the *equate statements)
> - two files that reference (*include) the surveys with different fixed entrance points
> 	— one with entrance set at 0,0,0 (for map drawing)
> 	— one with entrance set at geo-referenced coordinates (for use on Google Earth)

Yes, this is straightforward and can be done with single or multiple entrances.

You need to make sure that any *cs commands are only in the top level
geo-referenced file, because if anything is georeferenced, then
everything has to be georeferenced.

If the entrance is the highest point then it will get set to 0,0,0
anyway so you may not actually need the file with "entrance set at
0,0,0", just use the 'all the surveys linked together' file on its
own). You should be able to have all the caves linked in a
underground.svx, file then have a caves.svx and a geocaves.svx, which
set the entrance location (or entrances for the georeferenced one)
that *include underground.svx

Obviously any filenames will do.

http://wookware.org/