Two "Main" files with one survey "link" file

Richard Knapp richard.f.knapp at gmail.com
Sat May 2 14:17:47 BST 2020

(I am not sure I need to do this but curious if it could be done)

I was wondering if I could do this:
- one file with all the surveys linked together (with all the *equate statements)
- two files that reference (*include) the surveys with different fixed entrance points
	— one with entrance set at 0,0,0 (for map drawing)
	— one with entrance set at geo-referenced coordinates (for use on Google Earth)

Goal: to keep the data synchronized so I don’t have to update two ‘base” files with all the linked surveys.

Hope I sufficiently explained the question.

Richard Knapp
Richard.F.Knapp at gmail.com