Differentiating splay measures in Aven

Luc Le Blanc speleoluc at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 13:43:26 GMT 2020

Hi,

Does the SVX format allow differentiating splay measures that reach
cave walls from those aimed at random details (block, stalactite,
etc,)?

I ask after an Auriga user tells me his caves renders oddly in Aven,
likely due to the fact he has those splay measures "to details" (as
labeled in Auriga) among others reaching walls.

In my code exporting from Auriga to Survex, I see a line where splay
measures to cave walls use a hyphen separator while those to details
use a dot for the virtual station name suffix, but this line being
commented, I must guess someone suggested this trick but it wouldn't
be implemented in Survex.

Regards,

--
Luc Le Blanc