Aven spanish translation

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Wed Mar 21 00:03:27 GMT 2018

On Tue, Mar 20, 2018 at 11:57:26PM +0100, Evaristo Quiroga wrote:
> I send the updated "es.todo" file.

Thanks - one query:

> #. TRANSLATORS: Part of diffpos --help
> #: ../src/diffpos.c:267
> #: n:255
> #, fuzzy, c-format
> msgid "FILE1 and FILE2 can be .pos or .3d files\nTHRESHOLD is the max. ignorable change along any axis in metres (default %s)"
> msgstr "ARCHIVO1 y ARCHIVO2 pueden ser archivos .pos o .3d \nTHRESHOLD es el max. cambio ignorable a lo largo de cualquier eje en metros (por defecto %s)"

I think either THRESHOLD there should still be LÍMITE to match this message:

#: n:218
msgid "FILE1 FILE2 [THRESHOLD]"
msgstr "ARCHIVO1 ARCHIVO2 [LÍMITE]"

Or else the latter message should also change to use THRESHOLD.

With just your changes "diffpos --help" would look like this, with the two
messages mismatched:

| src/diffpos - Survex 1.2.32
|
| Utilización: src/diffpos [OPCIÓN]... ARCHIVO1 ARCHIVO2 [LÍMITE]
|
|   -s, --survey=SURVEY		solo carga la sub-topografía con prefijo
|       --help			muestra esta ayuda y sale
|       --version			muestra información de la versión y sale
|
| ARCHIVO1 y ARCHIVO2 pueden ser archivos .pos o .3d
| THRESHOLD es el max. cambio ignorable a lo largo de cualquier eje en metros (por defecto 0.01)

Which is better here, THRESHOLD or LÍMITE?