Survex 1.2.25 released

Andy Waddington (Cave Surveying mailbox) surveys at pennine.ddns.me.uk
Tue Jan 5 11:04:08 GMT 2016

Sometime before sending, Olly Betts typed (and on Tuesday 2016-01-05 at 17:33:38 sent):

> OS versions older than Vista are past end of life

That doesn't mean that people who for  some arcane and bizarre
reason need to use Windows occasionally but who wouldn't dream
of paying MS for a recent copy won't be using older versions for
those odd tasks. I run both Windows 2000 and XP (and nothing more
recent) in VMs for those legacy moments when only Windows will
do (admittedly, not the case for running survex ;-).

End-of-life as a concept is only really useful for systems which
get better (and remain free) for newer versions. I still use RISC OS 3...

Andy