Mangled 3d file

Graham Mullan graham.mullan at coly.org.uk
Tue Mar 3 20:43:46 GMT 2015

View by Error will not work as there are no fixed loops. Without wishing to
re-jig all your data myself, I suggest that where you have legs in which you
have left out the back compass reading that, instead of just omitting (or
rather using a dash) for the offending reading that, before the leg you
insert a new data line:

*data normal from to tape compass clino ignoreall

To apply to that leg and then, after that leg insert, once more:

*data normal from to tape compass clino backcompass backclino ignoreall

I suspect - and this would prove - that your data is being compromised by
these false readings and that this has knock on effects along the file

What surprises me is that Therion does not produce the same problem, as this
program uses the Survex engine to crunch centreline data.

Graham