New release of Cave Converter for testing

Footleg drfootleg at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 13:40:59 BST 2013

The latest development on Cave Converter has added a number of useful
new features. Extensive testing has already enabled a number of bugs
in the new code to be fixed. But with the number of bugs uncovered
using the available test data this beta release has been put out to
enable testing with a broader range of data from other users. This
will enable any significant issues to be shaken out before a new
stable release is put out. It also enables keen users to try out the
new features before I get around to fixing the remaining bugs.

Full details and download links can be found here:
http://wscc.darkgem.com/caveconverter/beta.html

Anyone who has used the tool in the past to process PocketTopo survey
data may want to reprocess their data with this improved version.

Please email me directly with any feedback.

Footleg