dxf route (Re: aven on iPad?)

WarrenZ warrenfamily at madasafish.com
Sun Nov 25 17:44:19 GMT 2012

Thanks!  This gave me some ideas...

The following works for me to get a wireframe onto the iPad though
obviously lacks all the features we know & love from aven : first open
.3d in aven then file -> export as .. DXF (survey legs only).   In my
case I move this .dxf file into a dropbox folder synced to the iPad,
then (from the dropbox app on the iPad) open the dxf file with
TurboViewer which is free CAD (but ad-supported etc unless you upgrade).

Patrick