aven on iPad?

Rowena Larkins rowena1234 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 25 00:56:08 GMT 2012

Hi,

If you want to be able to see your cave wireframe on an iPad I have had some success with an application called "Viewshape". it is an iPhone app so is a bit clunky on the iPad screen.
It loads .obj files not .3d files.
I started with a WRL file as generated by Therion, which also generates a 3d aven file. I did the conversions with a program called AccuTrans3D which comes as a 30-day evaluation license.

If there  are better ways to upload the images to iPad I would love to hear about them.
Rowena