Survex in Indonesian

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Tue Dec 11 06:06:18 GMT 2012

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 08:06:49AM +0800, Umar Syahidin wrote:
> hi, my name is umar I from indonesia and I want request totuirial
> survex with leaguge indonesian to learn digital mapping cave

Somebody has since started an Indonesian translation of Survex's
messages on launchpad, and so far they've done about 10% of the
messages:

https://translations.launchpad.net/survex/trunk/+pots/survex

I don't know Indonesian at all, so can't tell what the quality is
like - I'd be interested to hear feedback.  I'm intending to include
this in the next release so people can try it more easily.  Meanwhile
you can see the messages translated so far here:

https://translations.launchpad.net/survex/trunk/+pots/survex/id/+translate?start=0&batch=10&show=translated&field.alternative_language=&field.alternative_language-empty-marker=1&old_show=all