print preview

Erin Lynch hongmeiguicc at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 13 16:25:58 BST 2005

Hi all,

If you're messing with the print preview mode, I'd really appreciate it
if you could set it up so that the default is for print preview to
display sensibly on a smallish screen. My laptop displays 1024 by 768,
and I suspect that a lot of people take laptops on expedition with
similar or lower resolution. In 1.0.37, every time I open a print
preview window I have to change the zoom from 70% to 50% so I can see
the whole page without having to scroll.  It's not a big deal, but
after a while it gets a bit tedious.

Cheers,
Erin