Survex 1.2.9 released

Brian Clipstone brian at clipstone1.plus.com
Tue Jan 14 20:37:56 GMT 2014

Olly.

I also have Windows 7 Prof. running as a dual boot on my main computer, I
have tried Survex 1.2.7b, 1.2.8 & 1.2.9 and they all fail on the Print and
Export buttons and 1.2.9 fails on double mouse button press. Attached is sys
info from the help button in Aven.

Brian.
PS.

I run XP because Windows 7 will not run my main OFD drawing package.