Survex 1.2.10 released

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Wed Jan 15 10:00:09 GMT 2014

Survex 1.2.10 is now available:

http://survex.com/download.html

This version hopefully fixes the crash when trying to print or export
when running on Microsoft Windows XP (it fixes a crash trying to do
these when run under Wine on Linux).

It also fixes the assertion you'd get if two mouse buttons are held down
at the same time, plus a pile of minor fixes and enhancements.

Here are SHA1 checksums should you want to verify the integrity of the
files:

84274ed22415e79953963331b6a3a6cdd5a0208a  survex-1.2.10.tar.gz
f8d62cdec3195b38a3246f0c7af1b46caf5dc7cb  survex-win32-1.2.10.exe

There are also detached GPG signatures in the download directory:
http://survex.com/software/1.2.10/

There's no pre-built version for Mac OS X at the moment - Dan Colish was
been kindly providing these builds, but he no longer has access to a
suitable machine to build them on.

You should be able to build a disk image from source using the
"buildmacosx.sh" script in the source tree - see the comments at the
start of that script for details.

If someone with a Mac is interested in providing builds for others, let
me know.

It would also be good to get the Mac OS X build working with wxWidgets
3.0.0 too.  I'm happy to assist with that if anyone's interested.

There are "release notes" on the wiki, which I'll try to keep updated
with any issues found, so take a look there for the latest information:

http://trac.survex.com/wiki/ReleaseNotes/1.2.10

Please report any issues you find which are not covered in the release
notes to the bug tracker (http://trac.survex.com/).