final comment on SD (Re: algorithm ...)

Warren Family warrenfamily at fastmail.com
Mon Nov 7 23:48:12 GMT 2022

Yes agreed - I was thinking the same :-).  Something along the lines of
*equate vertical station_1 station_2
to make the z co-ordinate for the two stations into one-and-the-same
variable.
Although this overloads the *equate command, hopefully it can be parsed
since it's followed by /three/ tokens not two.