Survex 1.4.0 released

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Sat Nov 6 23:08:53 GMT 2021

On Sun, Nov 07, 2021 at 11:27:04AM +1300, Olly Betts wrote:
> Survex 1.4.0 is now available:

I've just noticed that `make check` fails for 1.4.0 on some testcases
due to the version number change.

I have a script I run to which automates much of the release process
and one of the things this does is to unpack, build and run tests on
the new version, so I'm not sure how we've ended up in this situation.

I'll probably release 1.4.1 to address this soon, but meanwhile don't be
concerned if you run the testsuite and cavern.tst fails.  This only
indicates a problem with the testsuite (and perhaps the release
process).