Fedora 35 vs. Survex package

Bill Gee bgee at campercaver.net
Thu Nov 4 12:41:28 GMT 2021

Hi James -

Thanks for the update.   I do not have any active cave mapping projects right now, so for my test machine I am removing Survex and proceeding with Fedora 35.  When a new Survex package is available, I will give it a try.  There are other reasons for me to hold off Fedora 35 upgrades on my production systems for a week or two.

========
Bill Gee