Survex 1.2.44 released
olly at survex.com
Thu Feb 11 01:08:17 GMT 2021
Survex 1.2.44 is now available:
The most notable changes in this release are several bug fixes, and
support for quadrant bearings (e.g. N30E).
Here's the full NEWS file entry for this release:
Changes in 1.2.44 (2021-02-10):
+ (Microsoft Windows version): Now using wxWidgets 3.0.5 (was 3.0.4).
* Add support for quadrant bearings (e.g. N30E). Patch from echarlie.
* Report error if angle units are specified for passage dimension.
Previously "*units left degrees" and similar were incorrectly quietly
accepted. Spotted by echarlie.
* Fix *data with no parameters to keep the current style and reset any state
as documented. Previously it actually instead ignored any survey data
until the next *data command with parameters.
* Fix minor memory leak in *data. We leaked a single memory allocation on
"*data default" or an invalid *data command.
* Improve test coverage.
* The check for whether a format supported --elevation, --plan, --bearing and
--tilt was inverted. Reported by echarlie.
* Fix reporting of export errors on Microsoft Windows. Reported by Matic Di
* img library: Fix img_open() when used in other programs. Patch from Thomas
* configure: Add wx-config-gtk3 to WX_CONFIG search for Arch Linux. Patch
from Thomas Holder.
* Improve documentation of interleaved data. Most notably, we now document
that a blank line breaks the current traverse.
* Fix typo in manual ('cypolar' -> 'cylpolar'). Patch from Wookey, fixes #117.
* Chinese translation updates from Qingqing Li.
* Russian translation updates from Vasily Vl. Suhachev.
* French translation updates from Jean-Marc and from Wassil Janssen.
* Bulgarian translation updates from Wassil Janssen
Here are SHA256 checksums should you want to verify the integrity of the
There are also detached GPG signatures in the download directory:
There are "release notes" on the wiki, which I'll try to keep updated
with any issues found, so take a look there for the latest information:
Please report any issues you find which are not covered in the release
notes to the bug tracker (https://trac.survex.com/).
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Survex