Improper Export message

Richard Knapp richard.f.knapp at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 16:56:18 BST 2020

I was just adding new data to my project. Set the exports and compiled only to get an error that certain stations could not be tied into the cave. I commented them out and the error moved up in the file. Commented those out and error moved to last station in file. Commented all the data out and created fictional station but still could not tie in. After much pulling of hair, the error was not in the new data file, it was in the file I was exporting from. The file from which I exported the station did not contain that station.

Major brain error on my part. However, I am surprised I didn’t get an error for exporting a station that did not exist in that file. Would it be possible to add that feature in another release?

Richard Knapp
Richard.F.Knapp at gmail.com