Deg invalid in units

Footleg drfootleg at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 14:00:53 GMT 2017

This is a subtlety of the GNU licenses I had not appreciated. Is there a
reason Survex choses GPLv2+ over GPLv3+? I just chose the latest at the
time I first published my code. I am happy to send you the files with
permission to include under the Survex license, so that is not a problem.
But I wondered on the merits of my choice of license vs Survex.

Footleg