Deg invalid in units

Footleg drfootleg at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 22:18:28 GMT 2017

I was building some test files for my CaveConverter program as I improve
the Survex format parsing support. I added units based on the Survex help
content:

TAPE/LENGTH, BACKTAPE/BACKLENGTH, COUNTER/COUNT, DEPTH, DX/EASTING,
DY/NORTHING, DZ/ALTITUDE in YARDS|FEET|METRIC|METRES|METERS (default:
METRES)

CLINO/GRADIENT, BACKCLINO/BACKGRADIENT in
DEG|DEGREES|GRADS|MILS|PERCENT|PERCENTAGE (default: DEGREES)

COMPASS/BEARING, BACKCOMPASS/BACKBEARING, DECLINATION in
DEG|DEGREES|GRADS|MILS|MINUTES (default: DEGREES)

A couple of unexpected things in processing my test file with Survex 1.2.30

It errored on 'deg' as a unit, saying it was unsupported.

It allowed 'minutes' as a unit for clino (which I entered against the help
in  and paste error).

Footleg