Export elevation over steepest path

detrito detrito at inventati.org
Fri Jun 10 13:28:05 BST 2016

hi list,

I would like to export my cave project to SVG, producing the classical
plan and elevation maps.

I used the aven "File > Export as > SVG" export-tool: the plan view is
graat, but I was surprised by the elevation export. the
elevation exported map is actually a view of the cave from one side. I
would better produce an elevation export along the steepest path of the
galleries (the classical way to represent the vertical development of a
cave).

is this possible and I did missed something? I never looked at survex
code: if this option is not already present, could you suggest me which
files should I look at in order to implement it?

many thanks, detrito

--
gpg --recv-key 0x88D6D3C6