Survex 1.2.26 released

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Wed Jan 13 19:42:47 GMT 2016

On Fri, Jan 08, 2016 at 01:17:44AM +0000, Olly Betts wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 08, 2016 at 10:23:15AM +1300, Olly Betts wrote:
> > Survex 1.2.26 is now available:
[...]
> Once the package migrates to testing, I'll update the backported
> Debian versions.

Backport uploaded yesterday for the most recent stable release (Debian
8, aka jessie), and should be available already.

I've also just uploaded a backport for the previous stable release
(Debian 7, aka wheezy), which should be available soon.  You'll need to
enable "wheezy-backports-sloppy" to get this (the "-sloppy" indicates
there's not a simple upgrade path from wheezy+wheezy-backports-sloppy to
jessie without backports, but there is to jessie+jessie-backports).