Survex 1.2.25 released

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Wed Jan 6 06:35:30 GMT 2016

On Tue, Jan 05, 2016 at 05:33:38PM +1300, Olly Betts wrote:
> Changes in 1.2.25 (2016-01-05):
[...]
>   + Further improve code to handle cavern subprocess in aven.
[...]
>   + (Microsoft Windows version): Also quote for cmd.exe so that paths with
>     spaces in work reliably.  Reported by Marco Cotto.

So unfortunately the first change here means that cmd.exe is no longer
involved when aven runs cavern, so the quoting we now carefully do for
cmd.exe actually breaks everything.

I did attempt to test this before release, but I didn't realise I had
two different installs of Survex, and I upgrade one and then tested the
other.  Sigh.

So I'd hold off on upgrading for the moment.