Survex 1.2.19 released

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Thu Jun 18 12:22:13 BST 2015

On Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 10:02:31AM +0200, Graham Mullan wrote:
> Out of interest, we is the Windows install file roughly twice the size
> of the previous one?

1.2.19 enables the movie export feature there (it was meant to be
enabled already, but the build-time check for it wasn't actually working
properly).  So the extra size is mostly due to the libav library that
this uses.

There are quite a lot of features of libav we don't use (like anything
to do with decoding video), so I tried turning those off which makes
a big difference - here's a build with that change:

http://survex.com/software/1.2.19/survex-win32-1.2.19a.exe