problem with set names

Dave Clucas dave.clucas at icloud.com
Sun Jan 11 03:19:37 GMT 2015

Survex 1.2.16 Windows build

I have a couple of small problems with this version.

1. Survey stats
	When I run an svx file in Aven I can see the stats if I have an error but, if it compiles without errors or warnings it goes straight to the Aven viewer.
	How do I get to see these values?

2. I want to use a station name with a slash 1/0, 1/1 etc
	If I add *SET NAMES / then the data is processed OK but I get an error on the export line (*export survey.1/0). ”station survey.1 is exported but not used” “end of line not blank”
	I seem to remember I had the same or similar problem when I used station names like 1.0, 1.1. It ran OK for the individual survey but didn’t work with exported stations and a master file with includes. In that case I was also using *ALIAS STATION . ..

Dave Clucas
daveclucas.com
sarawak-caves.com
dave.clucas at icloud.com

Exploring the World - One cave at a time