Survex for scuba dive surveys

Footleg drfootleg at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 16:21:22 BST 2015

I have been using the *team flag, but this email thread made me aware that
I could specify 'surveyor' for cases where it was not recorded who did
what. But then I just found that I can type any rubbish after *team and
survex is happy with it. Is that intended?

e.g. This processes fine:
*team complained "J. Smith"

Footleg