Survex Problems

Matt Kirby mattkirby99 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 7 11:47:08 BST 2013

Olly

Thanks for the reply.

I've tried the F5 button to reset things but the only thing which seems to
reset this issue back to the default view is double clicking on the top file
of the tree. Using the delete key just puts the bit in the rectangle back to
the default position.  If the frozen bit is already in the default position
then it all looks ok but pressing the return key would then make the bit in
the rectangle rotate relative to the frozen bit, so it doesn't put it all
back to a full default position.

I've not worked out what determines the size of the rectangle, it is never
the same twice. I'll let you know if I work this out.

I've now managed to get a rectangle inside a rectangle in other words two
frozen areas and one small piece in the middle still responding.

The problems does appear to be related to switching between programmes and
in some cases it has unfrozen it.

Cheers

Matt