High Contrast mode for Aven?

Imperial College Caving Club ic.caving at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 16:23:45 GMT 2009

Ah hah!

After getting the latest SVN version of Aven compiling on Ubuntu
(necessary to custom install wxwidgets in non-unicode form, as pointed
out by David Riggs earlier this month), I noticed in guicontrol.cc,
that if you select an already selected colouring method, it acts as a
toggle button which drops down to 'COLOUR_BY_NONE' which is pure
White-on-Black.

I wouldn't have expected gui behaviour like this without reading the source.

So this is 90% of the functionality useful on a B/W device, though I
still think an inverted mode would be event better, though would
require flipping the background... (wxSYS_COLOUR_WINDOWFRAME ???)

Best,

Jarv