Unicode wx

Wookey wookey at wookware.org
Tue Mar 25 11:59:59 GMT 2008

On 2008-03-25 09:07 +0100, Martin Sluka wrote:
> hi,
>
> I have the problem with compilation of Survex on MacOSX. See error
> message:
>
> configure: error: '/usr/local/bin/wx-config' is for a unicode build
> of wxWidgets - Survex requires a non-unicode build
>
> Is there nay way to compile the survex with unicode WX?

You could use the patch from the Debian version. You may
also need to nobble the configure test that is complaining above,
although th4e survex version doesn't - not sure how that works without
a proper look.

patch: (probably including some debian-specific bits of cruft you don't need)
http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/s/survex/survex_1.0.39.1-2.diff.gz

Principal hats:  Balloonz - Toby Churchill - Aleph One - Debian
http://wookware.org/