Survex in debian testing now using wxwindows 2.6

Philip Schuchardt ohc at vt.edu
Wed Mar 12 19:06:26 GMT 2008

You know that wxWidgets 3.0 isn't going to have an Ascii build / unicode
build.  The wxWidget developers are throwing out Ascii / unicode structure
and I think, it will have automatic conversion, between to two (ascii and
unicode).  No more wxT() yea!!!  I think 3.0 will fix many of aven's problem
automatically.

Read more:
http://wxwidgets.blogspot.com/2007/11/looking-forward-to-wxwidgets-3.html

Philip Schuchardt