Bug report on 1.1.12

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Fri Sep 7 02:30:19 BST 2007

On Fri, Sep 07, 2007 at 01:55:38AM +0100, Wookey wrote:
> I can reproduce dave's problems. In fact I was meaning to report them
> but I thought maybe it wa sa problem of my local debian package/build
> of 1.1.12. (I also have no menus, only hte toolbnar at the top of the
> page - that may well be my fault?).

The menus seem fine to me...

> In a bit more detail:

Nope, I can't see it even with this much detail.

But I think I've fixed the problems I was seeing.  Looks like there's
something wrong with the quaternion routines, but they don't really
save us any work here, so I just rewrote not to use them.  Can you
(and Dave) try this patch:

http://survex.com/~olly/rotation-bugs.patch