Exporting to EPS and SVG

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Thu May 11 17:12:59 BST 2006

On Thu, May 11, 2006 at 05:01:12PM +0100, Andrew Atkinson wrote:
> Tried exporting the 3d file to both the above formats, but SVG viewer or
> Photoshop for EPS spends ages crunching, but just shows a blank page.

I've tested both and they do work with most of the viewers I tried.  The
EPS is more problematic (due to the nature of the file format I suspect.)
That doesn't mean that the files produced are correct though...

Which Survex version are you using?  And on what platform?

And can you send me and example .3d file and the 2 outputs?  Ideally find
the smallest .3d file that shows the problem.