plan to elevation transition time

Wookey wookey at aleph1.co.uk
Mon Jan 16 13:29:35 GMT 2006

Aven has long had the snazzy smooth auto-transition from plan to elevation
and back on machines fast enough to support it. However for quite a few
versions now this transition has been irritatingly slow.

I just timed it at 6 seconds and it is very consitent. I suspect this is not
what is intended. Anyone else seeing this?

(survex 1.0.39 on a 3Hgz Debian testing i386 box)

(survex 1.0.39 has just been uploaded to Debian unstable BTW for those who
use this resource).