Survex 1.1.5 development snapshot uploaded

Roger Schuster speleo at r-schuster.de
Fri Sep 23 17:26:39 BST 2005

Olly Betts wrote:

Hi,

> On Thu, Sep 22, 2005 at 11:23:02PM +0100, Mike McCombe wrote:
>
>>*begin test
>>0	N	1	0	0
>>*end test
>

> Hmm, it seems aven's depth colouring doesn't handle surveys with no
> vertical extent.  I'll fix that for 1.1.6.

I can reproduce this error also with Survex 1.0.35 (1.0.37 not tested).
A 3d file generated from survey data without any inclined shots will
crash Aven if Colour by Depth is switched on.

If there is at least one shot with a vertical extent everything works fine.

This test was carried out with a Compass *.dat file.

Roger
Roger Schuster  E-Mail      speleo at r-schuster.de
                Underground http://www.speleologie.de
Public GPG keys: http://www.r-schuster.de/crypto/