Survex 1.1.5 development snapshot uploaded

Brian Clipstone brian at clipstone1.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Sep 21 20:19:05 BST 2005

Olly.

Aven:
    The highlight fixed points ect. buttons now work.
     The focus now swops from side panel to survey OK, (can we have an
update of svx 1.0.37 Aven as it fails in this).
I have noticed one thing wrong, the depth color panel does not stay in the
top right hand corner, depending if you open Aven in a window or full
screen.

    Also I have been trying to get my head around wall data, I have been
playing with one very small survey file and it has involved a lot of work to
get it to work. admittedly it has a number of side passages.
At the moment I have over 250 files in doc form with wall data laid out as
below.

  FROM         TO       LENGTH BEARING GRADIENT LEFT RIGHT UP DOWN STN
 CDBCUS63   CDBCUS64     7.59  091.0  +19.50   230    0  200  120  64
 CDBCUS64   CDBCUS65     6.86  005.0  -01.50      10   30   50   50   65

I measure wall data in CM as it is easier to write down without a mistake,
hence 200 is 2M. Can units be changed, as in distance, compass ect.
As I was trying to get it to work, I had a number of *DATA passage station
left right up down ignoreall, in the file and Cavern came back with  bug in
program detected inform the author.

Brian.