Mouse controls (was: Re: Survex 1.1.3 test version uploaded)

David Loeffler dave.loeffler at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 14:44:10 BST 2005

On 9/13/05, Olly Betts <olly at survex.com> wrote:

> You haven't actually sent me any of your changes from expo yet, but
> despite that I've already started to commit them (I managed to take a
> diff before I left).  Bear in mind I only got back to my dev box
> last Monday evening.
>
> So far I've committed the shadowed bounding box and that will be in
> the next snapshot.
>
> The other changes are:
[...]
> * A new program called "cavestats" which I don't have the source for
>   as it's a new file (and the disk from the expo machine doesn't seem to
>   be online yet).

That's mine - it's the one that calculates the length, depth, N-S and
E-W ranges, and horizontal extent of a cave given a .3d file.

I think I sent the source to this list some months back. However, I
can't quite remember if that was before or after I spotted that it was
based on an incorrect algorithm; I can send you the source of the
current corrected version, if it's something that people would find
useful to be included in the Survex distribution.

David

David Loeffler
d.loeffler.01 at cantab.net