Survex 1.0.35 released

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Tue Jun 28 17:45:08 BST 2005

On Tue, Jun 28, 2005 at 05:03:15PM +0100, Wookey wrote:
> I see nothing in the printer dialogs allowing me to set margins - where
> should one fiddle?

File->Page Setup.

> [vim syntax colouring]
> Hmm, I've done debian packages but this bit won't be included. I'm not sure
> what the procedure is for installing vim files. I'll have to look. I could
> just put it in as an example file for now.

Looks like they should go under /usr/share/vim/addons/

http://yacoob.dnsalias.net/sakwa/vim-policy.txt

There's likely to be another 1.0 release fairly soon to add
compatibility with things I'm working on in 1.1, so don't worry about it
too much.  Or upload a Debian 1.0.35-2 sometime.