Survex 1.0.35 released

Wookey wookey at aleph1.co.uk
Tue Jun 28 17:03:15 BST 2005

+++ Olly Betts [05-06-28 02:24 +0100]:
> http://www.survex.com/download.html
>
> Bug fixes:
>
> * aven: Fix printing which was deciding how many pages to spread the plot over
> by looking at the whole paper size, not the printable area.  (This fixes the
> problem Erin Lynch reported).

OK. It does now decide to use more pages for my plot, but it still assumes
it can print right to the edge.

I see nothing in the printer dialogs allowing me to set margins - where
should one fiddle?

> * aven: When exporting, omit surface data if it's not being shown at the
> moment.  Also omit unnecessary MOVE ops from generated files (which saves quite
> a lot of space when surface data is turned off).
>
> This version also includes David Loeffler's syntax colouring mode for .svx
> files for the vim editor.  If anyone's written similar modes for other editors,
> I'd be happy to include them.

Hmm, I've done debian packages but this bit won't be included. I'm not sure
what the procedure is for installing vim files. I'll have to look. I could
just put it in as an example file for now.