Bad memory acces

Carlos Guâno Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 23:40:25 BST 2005

I don't know why, but sometimes, when everything is going well, I
decide to change and get in trouble.
I was with Survex 1.1 working fine on a Gentoo box, but I was unhappy
with Gentoo and decided to came back to Slackware. Get my system up
and running, time to compile survex...
at first, the same old problem I had before: need to use
wxGLCanvas!!!!! Ok, lets compile wxwidgets.. So I did, and Survex
compilation went well (without the docs, there's a "sgmltools
-backend=ps" in the makfile that won't work ever, need to be checked),
cavern runs, but Aven... two days ago, in Gentoo the problem was with
the "glx" section on xorg.conf, was giving errors.. now I just get a
"Bug in program detected! Please report this to the authors" and a
"Bad memory acces" msg in terminal...
I was wondering if any os you huys experienced something like this,
and if the problem could be solved.

Carlos