problem compiling 1.1 cvs

Carlos Guâno Grohmann carlos.grohmann at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 20:53:56 BST 2005

I'm trying to compile survex 1.1cvs, but I get these erros:

Making all in doc
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/tmp_install/survex/doc'
sgmltools --backend=ps manual.sgml

Unknown backend ps

make[2]: *** [manual.ps] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/tmp_install/survex/doc'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/tmp_install/survex'
make: *** [all] Error 2

I'm running Gentoo Linux, so the package "docbook-to-man" doesn't
exist, theres is a docbook2X, and I have a link named docbook-to-man
pointinf to docbook2X.

Is there a way to skip this?

thanks