Survex 1.1.1 test version uploaded

Eric Madelaine Eric.Madelaine at sophia.inria.fr
Thu Oct 14 08:57:33 BST 2004

john.pybus at zoology.oxford.ac.uk said:
> That differs from my experience.  I like being able to rotate a cave
> as  an object, just like in most other 3d viewing environments.
> Actually I  wouldn't be surprised if that wasn't more natural for most
> newcomers to  aven (rather than people transfering from 1.0.x).

My two cents...:

I usually have difficulties controlling cave rotation in my usual cave viewer
(namely the french VTOPO). I found recently that the model viewer of Therion
had a 3D view mode that was more natural to me, and allowed much more precise
control of the cave model.
Sorry I don't have the experience with Aven...

Eric Madelaine