BCRA Conference

Olly Betts olly at survex.com
Fri Oct 1 02:02:52 BST 2004

I'll be at the BCRA Conference this weekend, and I'm going to be giving
a talk on Survex on Saturday.  Unless they've had to rearrange the
timetable, I have a half hour slot starting at 13.45, and apparently I'm
in theatre 3 (which is cinema 2!)

If there's anything in particular you'd like me to cover, drop me a mail
before friday evening.  Or just turn up and ask, but I'll probably do a
better job with a bit of time to marshal my thoughts...

Wookey's hosting a therion workshop right afterwards, and Martin Green
is doing the same for Tunnel (I'd guess after Wookey, but I don't know
for sure).