printing problems in 1.0.32

Erin Lynch hongmeiguicc at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 13 03:46:58 GMT 2004

I'm having printing problems in aven 1.0.32 on Win XP.
http://www.hongmeigui.net/survex/tianxing/current/caves/bamboo.svx runs
off the page quite badly when printed plan or elevation 1:500 on A4.
(The most northerly/highest legs are not printed.)  Note this is not an
isolated example -- I've had the same problem with all of the bigger
caves I've tried printing.

I'd also appreciate it if you could revert the scale bar to its
original all-outline appearance.  The new version with alternating
black and white boxes looks nicer but it uses an awful lot of
unneccessary ink.

Would it be possible to add something like "Plan view, Scale 1:500, 000
up page" to the bottom of every sheet?  I'd find that very useful when
organizing all the paperwork at the end of the expedition. Thanks.

Cheers,
Erin