LRUD

Philip Balister balister@vt.edu
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 07:08:06 -0400

One thing I didn't like about the way compass handled LRUD:

The LRUD data is entered with the shot data. It is assumed to be for the
from station. So to enter LRUD data for a terminal shot, you have to create
a dummy shot to hold the LRUD data.

Hopefully, survex recognizes that shots and staions are two seperate
entities :)

Philip