Compass and survex

Olly Betts olly@survex.com
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 20:04:08 +0100

On Thu, Apr 03, 2003 at 12:34:40PM -0500, Philip Balister wrote:
> > There should be a line below the "H 1612m, V -24m" which gives this
> > information: "Dist 1614m, Brg 093°".
> >
> > If you're not seeing this, the panel autosizing is going wrong.  Let
> > me know details of your operating system, and screen resolution and I'll
> > look into this.
>
> I still can't find the Dist/Brg line. RH8.0 1024x768.
>
> Let me know if you have any more questions. I looked around to see if this
> was disabled or something but couldn't find anything.

Hmm, can you send me a screen grab of the window (directly - not via the
list).

For example, run gimp, File->Acquire->Screenshot
Single Window - With Decoration - after 10 seconds

Then change back to the aven window, and bring up the measuring line.
And wait 10 seconds for gimp to grab the window.

Mine looks like:

http://www.survex.com/~olly/measureline.png

"aven --version" reports:
aven - Survex 1.0.25