Survex (interface expectations)

Andrew Atkinson andya@freeuk.com
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 19:43:36 +0100

To clarify, the bit that was off topic was the abuse of MS (I am not
expressing an opinion on MS here) just because MS does not produce manuals
etc and you do not like word is unrelated to Survex. The GUI and
command/text control is completely on topic I agree, the abuse of windows
and word users in not. We should be discussing how things should be done not
what fowl ups others have made.

Andrew