Survex digest, Vol 1 #184 - 1 msg

Garry Petrie garry.petrie@resurgentsoftware.com
Thu, 3 Jan 2002 13:10:15 -0800

There were a few labels, but not difficult. Labels are probably no more
difficult than "return" or "break" in the middle of a code sequence, but I
don't use labels has a practice. Probably more difficult was Taco's use of
threads,  or Window's general method of event/messages that makes code look
discontinous.

> >compatible with Visual C++. That was a very difficult process for me,...
> >because WinKarst is build with a different compiler. But you will find in
>
> What did you do WinKarst with?

I've been using CBuilder++ 5.0. I've been on the Borland platform for years
and was very worried when it seemed they would go bankrupt. Unfortunately,
to be safe, people are being force to look towards Microsoft, at least you
know they will be around in five years (hopefully in separate parts!).

Garry Petrie