still need help

Josep Guarro jguarro@retemail.es
Thu, 24 May 2001 12:34:40 +0200

That's it,
All you need are those files .inf, .err, .pos and  .3d

.inf =3D info about the survey, length, depth and so.
.err =3D closure errors, if you don't have loops in your cave that file
will be empty
.pos =3D the cartesian coordinates of ech survey station, (X,Y,Z)

To view the above 3 files you can use EDIT or TYPE commands within
MSDOS.

The last file is binary and can be viewed with the program caverot or
Aven

.3d =3D a binary file, use "caverot filename.3d" to view a 3d plot of
the survey, also you can swap plan and elevation and rotate it

>i obtained allthough some .inf, .3d, .pos and .err files for my tests.
>what i do not understand is where to type the commands.

Good Luck
--Josep--