Survex 0.97 prerelease 1 available

Brian Clipstone brian@bclipstone.freeserve.co.uk
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 21:43:13 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: Olly Betts <olly@survex.com>
To: <survex@survex.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2001 1:40 PM
Subject: Survex 0.97 prerelease 1 available

> I've uploaded the first prerelease of Survex 0.97.  Download links are on:
>
> http://www.survex.com/
>
> This prerelease is available in all platforms.  It represents a major step
> towards 1.0, but the scope of some of the changes makes it likely that
there
> are a few new bugs to be shaken out.  So if you have some spare time,
please
> download it and try it out.

I downloaded the DOS & WINDOWS versions.
I run a dual boot system DOS & Windows 98.
In DOS, CAVEROT, CAVERN Etc. returns : load error: no DPMI  - get
csdpmi*b.zip
In Win 98, the DOS version of CAVEROT returns: shutting down allegro, bad
memory access,
bug in program detected. And CAD3D does not stop, making very large DXF
files (400 Meg +).
In Win 98, the Windows version all works OK except CAD3D see above.

Brian.